LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.


Hi everyone, today, in this post I will write about that I want to study when I complete my career, the truth is that I still have nothing defined about what major or specialty I will like to take, but some areas and some subjects interest me a lot, such as anatomy, cellular biology and histology and projecting them to the future I would like to take maxillofacial surgery or aesthetic surgery because I like the surgery in general and for me, it’s comfortable to be able to help people with no common pathologies and diseases with grater degree of difficulty by means of surgery, also forensic and legal dentistry interest me so much, because it sound exciting to be able to work and solve crime and murder cases. Every specialty has a big degree of complex and the ones that interest me has that difficulty in histology and anatomy specially.
I would like to complete my studies here in Chile, and in this university (Universidad de Chile) although if I have the opportunity to do internship program or exchange program, I will take it without doubt, specially if they are in Europe, in countries like France or Denmark.
I would like to take a program with blended learning system, blending classroom sessions and practice sessions with patients, but I know that the specialties that I like, have a deep part of classroom sessions with so much contents.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 5 (WEEK 7): MY FUTURE JOB.

LEVEL 4 / POST 2 (WEEK 4): THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I´VE HAD

LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC