LEVEL 4 / POST 5 (WEEK 7): MY FUTURE JOB.


Hi everyone in this blog I will talk about my work projection, I want in the future to work in different places far away, with difficult to access, hopefully in southern Chile, like a towns and villages, bringing dental health to the most vulnerable and needy population. I would like to travel through different towns and villages, taking care of patients who need it, it would be nice for me to spend a week in one place and the next week in another place. Regarding my salary expectations, I don't have high expectations, but I would like to earn at least what the career average salary says, I'm still not sure about what specialty or major I would like to take, but maxillofacial surgery catches my attention, I like this area because I like surgery in general, I find it interesting and exciting, to be able to solve pathologies that have a greater degree of difficulty, maybe I will opt for that option in the future, also catches my attention aesthetic dentistry, I like this area because I would like to make aesthetic changes in people, so they feel more secure and satisfied with themselves. But first, I would like to learn and know better the specialties and majors that I can take, but now I'm focused and busy finishing my career first.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 2 (WEEK 4): THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I´VE HAD

LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC