LEVEL 4 / POST 2 (WEEK 4): THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I´VE HAD


In this post I will write about one of my favourites holidays, it was on July 2016, when with my mother, my uncle and my cousins, we went for three weeks to curacautin, located in araucania region. In this holidays we were in the Corralco ski resort to enjoy of the amazing nature and sports such as ski, snowboard, mountain bike on snow and trekking with snowshoes
During this holidays I enjoy a lot, I ate a lot and I did a lot of sport, mainly snowboarding, because it’s one of my favorite sports. I carried my equipment to do snowboard everyday and this was one of the best things that I did during this holidays.
We also enjoy a lot of the local gastronomy, with incredibles dishes and so tasty typical food, the beef meat is so tasty and unique just like the pork meat and potatoes.
I consider those were the best holidays in my life, because I did a lot kind of things and besides I remember a lot of moments with my family that were unforgettable to me.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 5 (WEEK 7): MY FUTURE JOB.

LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC