LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC


Today the post is about my career decisions and I remember that ,when I was at school, I ever want to study a career related with health, but particularly in the Universidad de Chile, because I had the opportunity of participate in two times in Escuela de Verano programs and since this participation I love this university and always been my first option, but I wasn’t sure about what career choose.
I liked medicine (because my nem this was impossible), medical technologist and dentistry career but I finally choose dentistry career because I think that in this career, I can help people more people that in other careers, and I like the contact with the patients.
My experience in this career and in this university has been enjoyable and comfortable, I had a chance to meet a lot of new friends with whom I have shared good moments, both in university and at parties, although some things and some subjects has been so hard and difficult to me (such as chemistry, cell and molecular biology) but get used to a new lifestyle, stressful and with less time to rest, relax, sleep or practice my hobbies and live alone in other city has been the hardest part.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 5 (WEEK 7): MY FUTURE JOB.

LEVEL 4 / POST 2 (WEEK 4): THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I´VE HAD